L’oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss Review
Finally I have bought the L’oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss after so much thinking as to purchase it or not at the department store. I was very reluctant with the price, given it was 895 for just ONE felt-tip liner. Sigh. Continue reading if you wanna know if the price is worth it.
Bare eyes + eye primer from ELF.
- very pigmented…ultra rich black!
- doesn’t give you those racoon eyes after minutes or hours from application
- felt tip is very sturdy
- nice black and blue packaging
- when you rub it off, the black color doesnt smudge (thus like what i said, won’t give you those racoon eyes)
- for a price of 895 for one eyeliner, i doubt if this would be your everyday choice as eyeliner
- when you reapply another layer to make it ultra black, the first layer tends to sweep off (you will understand me when you purchase this and see for yourself so therefore, do not even retry to layer more)
- felt tip isn’t really a sharp tip to give you that ultimate pixel-perfect neat cats eyes (as what you can see on the photos above)
- you need to wait for how many seconds to let this dry (such a challenge for me to have chinky eyes and need to wait for like a minute to have this one dry into my lids)
OVERALL RATING: 4/5
I am not sure if I am going to repurchase this one but definitely, this is worth the try. I wanna try something else as close to this one with a fraction of the cost, of course. This would nearly be as my HG liquid eyeliner but the price is not so friendly to me. If this was priced cheaper even on the range from 400-500 I’d repurchase. But close to 900? No, thanks.
PS: I know for some reason to other people who live over the states or other countries, they would consider this one as a cheap product since this is considered to be a drugstore product. But mind you, this is already expensive to me considering my status and how they are priced in pesos. Basically, everything is based in my OWN and HONEST opinion.
Hope this review is helpful to you.